What is SmartWillPro?
SmartWillPro (SWP) provides estate planning templates designed to assist lawyers and their assistants to quickly and efficiently draft:
• simple or complex wills,
• multiple wills (primary, secondary, tertiary),
• trusts (within wills) including Henson trusts,
• powers of attorney, and
• related documents, e.g., codicils, affidavits.
SmartWillPro is for Lawyers who:
• want to spend less time drafting wills and powers of attorney while increasing accuracy and efficiency,
• don’t believe in cookie-cutter wills but still want the time and cost savings that technology offers,
• want non-lawyers (under supervision) doing parts of the work at much lower cost,
• want reduced risk that can result from repetitive information being verified once, not every time it is used,
• want a will/POA drafting tool that allows for review of clients’ estate planning goals and tailoring of documents to suit those goals,
• have clients who may need up to four levels of executor or attorney appointments,
• serve families concerned about disability and health issues and who need documents that address those needs,
• want to easily draft multiple wills (primary, secondary and tertiary).
• Easy-to-use, does not require specialized computer knowledge.
• More than 150 built-in clauses allow drafting of documents tailored to client needs.
• Optional table of contents in wills.
• Trusts (in wills) for spouses, children, grandchildren, beneficiaries with disabilities.
• Outputs to a Word document for further editing and customizing.
• Templates updated to reflect significant changes in the law.
• Answer files provide input to user-developed templates.
What does SmartWillPro cost?
Try before you buy: 30-day free trial – First user at a law firm: $695 + hst annually – Other user at same firm: $495 +hst annually.
Click here for our brochure: SmartWillPro brochure
Contact email@example.com for more information.