To find out more about Donna’s Simplified Estate Accounting book, please click here.
Conference or Workshop Organizer Looking for an Engaging Speaker
Are you looking for an engaging speaker for a business ‘lunch and learn’, community organization or family support group? As an experienced speaker and a former teacher, I can explain complex issues in plain, easily understood language.
Do you or members of your community group have close relatives with disabilities and would like to know how the law about trusts, guardianship, wills and estates impacts you and the person with a disability? As I have close relatives with disabilities, I know first-hand the concerns that families and individuals have in dealing with disabilities. I can offer practical advice in dealing with those concerns.
Are you or others in your group thinking about a late-life career change? I became a lawyer at the age of 50 after previous successful careers, first as a teacher and then as a consultant in the high tech industry. I love sharing my stories which will inspire anyone considering a career change later in life.
Some of the many topics I have spoken:
- What the sandwich generation needs to know about ‘getting your affairs in order’
- The Top 10 Things You Need to Know if You Are Named in a Power of Attorney Document
- Charitable Giving that Benefits Your Estate and the Charity You Want to Help
- Protecting the Ones We Love: An Estate Planning Workshop
- Wills, Trusts, Powers of Attorney, Guardianship – As a Caregiver, What Should You Know?
- Planning for the Future When a Family Member Has a Disability
- Estate Planning for your Loved Ones and for Your Peace of Mind
- Understanding Adult Guardianship: What Parents of a Child with a Disability Need to Know
To find out more, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Donna at 613-851-5590.